Commercial Maintenance Sales Representative
Michaelangelo's Sustainable Landscape and Design Group
1815 Hembree Rd Suite 313 , Alpharetta , GA - 30009
Commercial Sales Representative
Position Description: Qualified candidate will be responsible for Commercial Landscape maintenance and landscape installation.
Qualified candidate will have at least 3
years of successful Sales. GREAT COMMISSION STRUCTURE!
Major areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
· Manage accounts to maintain current service revenue streams and generate new revenues from the sale of our products and services
· Responsible for all aspects of client relationships and sales cycle including sales to new
and existing clients, price negotiation, pipeline management, training, and marketing support.
· Must be able to prospect, qualify, and close multiple opportunities in parallel while maintaining ongoing business partner relationships.
· Meet sales quotas each month, quarter and year.
· Promote the overall success of the company through constantly improving sales, sales techniques and relationships
· Develop successful sales techniques and share with the team
· Participate in an employee oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
Specific Responsibilities of the Job
· Generate leads through cold calling, telemarketing, and referrals.
· Participate in Business Networking Groups.
· Become knowledgeable regarding assigned Territory (move activity, new construction, etc.)
· Identify and qualify potential clients by telephone and premise visits.
· Resolve customer complaints and inquiries.
· Communicate with customers regarding all aspects of their project or maintenance agreement.
· Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
· Submit orders and paperwork, as required.
· Submit activity reports, as required
· Team Player
· Good work ethic
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to influence others
· Good negotiation skills
· Able to provide strong and effective client support
· Excellent presentation skills
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position